Artemis is looking for a Customer Support Specialist. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be the frontline of our customer support team, responsible for responding to customers via chat, email, phone, addressing customer inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring a positive customer experience. You will play a lead role in maintaining customer satisfaction and building strong relationships with our valued customers.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for helping clients solve problems by diving deep into the Artemis platform and leveraging the Artemis team to provide excellence in customer care.
- Provide prompt and courteous assistance to customers via email, live chat, and phone.
- Address customer inquiries, troubleshoot issues, document and provide solutions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products/services to effectively assist customers with their questions and concerns.
- Stay informed about product updates and communicate relevant information to customers.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints, escalating issues to the appropriate internal teams when necessary, in collaboration with Customer Success Managers and Technical Account Managers.
- Maintaining and updating Artemis Knowledge. Knowledge is our help platform in salesforce that is customer facing and provide product videos, help and training. Create and update internal support documentation and knowledge base articles.
- Document customer interactions and solutions for future reference and continuous improvement.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, ensuring that information is conveyed accurately and comprehensively.
- Collaborate with internal teams to share customer feedback and contribute to the improvement of products and processes.
- Provide guidance and education to customers on the use and features of our products/services.
- Champion our mission, vision and values.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You should have at least 5 years of experience in a SaaS Sales environment or equivalency in the Behavioral Health industry.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Customer Support in a SaaS environment or equivalency.
- Experience using the Artemis ABA cloud, or relevant clinical experience (i.e. RBT, BCBA, BCaBA) a plus.
- Passion and ability to truly understand a client’s business, facilitate change and educate customers on how Artemis ABA will be meaningful to their business.
- You are motivated and have a strong desire to be successful and help Artemis ABA and customers win.
- You embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them.
- You’re naturally curious and invest time and energy into learning more about the industry, processes.
- You have technical and customer support training and experience.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent people engagement and relationship management skills.
- Salesforce certifications a plus.
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment with a small team of like-minded individuals.
Artemis ABA Inc is based out of Dallas, TX. Come join our growing team to improve healthcare by making the Healthcare Entities more financially secure! Artemis ABA is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.