Full-Time | Immediate Hiring
- Candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a healthcare industry.
- Candidate will be responsible for performing technical tasks such as creating business requirements documents, wireframes , user training manuals and guides, and requirements traceability matrices.
- Develop algorithms and analytical methodologies to support data reporting and analysis.
- Ensuring proper and secure handling of clinical and operational data.
- Identifying and troubleshooting system malfunctions and general shortcomings.
- Delivering written and verbal presentations to an organization’s leadership and customers to communicate key findings and updates on business process adjustments.
- Periodically reviewing the progress of any recommended and implemented changes to see if they’re still on track, and repeating the above steps as needed to ensure continuous improvement.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and good interpersonal skills.
Artemis ABA Inc is based out of Dallas, TX. Come join our growing team to improve healthcare by making the Healthcare Entities more financially secure! Artemis ABA is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.