Remote | Full-Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert for Clinical and Practice Management for ABA Software application.
- Review the existing functionality of the Artemis ABA software application identify product gaps if any and notify the Artemis ABA technical and business leadership.
- Review customer requirements and validate and expand on the same in order to prioritize it to product roadmap from time to time
- Join product demo discussions with potential clients and existing clients from time to time.
- Demo Artemis ABA products to prospective customers and BCBAs as an SME from time to time.
- Implementation and customer support for ABA clinical and practice management software.
- Speak & and write on behalf of Artemis ABA as requested by the Artemis ABA marketing team
- Be a subject matter expert in the Artemis ABA clinical and practice management products, their uses, and how those meet client and market demands.
- Through interaction with customers and sales, identify new product opportunities in ABA clinical and Practice Management. Work with leadership and members of the product team to develop and manage the full product roadmap for the company.
- Evangelize products and capabilities both externally (directly to customers and the market of potential buyers) and internally (to Leadership, Sales, Account Management, and Client Services).
- Participate in business case development for new features, functions, and innovation. Work closely with development to codify and prioritize new product requests for ABA clinical and practice management software.
Artemis ABA, Inc. is currently looking for a BCBA to join its Product team. The BCBA will work as the ABA Clinical Subject Matter Expert ( SME) and will need to work alongside customers, leadership and sales team while meeting with clients, prospects, and industry partners externally as well as with a cross-functional team of technologists internally to bring innovation to market and manage and deliver on the technology product roadmap.