About the Role
We are looking for experienced Salesforce Architects who would get the opportunity to work in global projects with the clients. As an Architect, you will be responsible to provide end to end solutions using Salesforce and Salesforce products and also mentor the Salesforce team. You will guide the customer and the team to implement robust and scalable solution models by implementing cost effective and efficient tools and techniques. If you aspire to be a role model and progress your career in the US market, then this role is appropriate for you.
Technical Skills | Must Have
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in Salesforce Design and Implementation.
- 10+ years of IT experience and 5 years in leading teams.
- Should have in-depth experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in deploying applications on App Exchange
- Should have experience integrating third party applications with Salesforce using Rest or SOAP API's.
- Strong knowledge of consuming APIs (SOAP, REST). Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce Lightning UI, Visual Force, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end- states and deliver a CRM solution.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills and be able to prioritize and deliver the most important things first.
- Experience with SFDX, Git source control, CICD is a plus.
- Salesforce Architect - CERTIFICATIONS | MUST HAVE.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create architecture blueprints and solution design artifacts in technology consulting engagements. Very good at providing solutions to complex problems, architecting challenging projects, good design capabilities, excellent review capabilities, and hands-on technical personnel.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points, and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability, and performance.
- Define technical best practices for the implementation. Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns with overall enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the near future.
- Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices with the team and project.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottlenecks at the early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Help build reusable assets for use in future projects, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
- Provide guidance to junior developers in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans.
- Work with internal/external process owners/SMEs to perform Salesforce Opportunity analysis and recommend CRM solutions.
- Analysing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Perform Proof of Concept (PoCs) using latest offering of Salesforce and establish proof of technology.
- Can provide guidance on Standardization, Technology Alignment, Reporting Process for implementing a CRM solution at an enterprise level.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
Artemis ABA Inc is based out of Dallas, TX. Come join our growing team to improve healthcare by making the Healthcare Entities more financially secure! Artemis ABA is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status. We are committed to building a safe, inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.